What do you get when you combine an international athletics career, a degree in maths and a physical disability? That’s what I’ve been trying to work out for the past three years, with plenty of highs and lows along the way. Having narrowly missed out on selection for the London 2012 Paralympic Games, feel free to peruse my whimsical musings as I attempt to combine my quest to get back to the top table of disability athletics with the final year of my degree.
- Thanks everyone for great support at the #sainsburysGP. Good performance, rubbish wind 9 months ago
- Birmingham-bound for the #SainsburysGP - can't wait til tomorrow! 9 months ago
- RT @ieu_92: @mrdavidhaye @PhilHayYEP @frankturner @tjg_clubber @Thomkirwin @MarkColbourne hi guys could you #RT 2 raise awareness http://t.… 9 months ago
- Out of interview mode and into athlete mode - time to get ready for the #SainsburysGP 9 months ago
- Getting slightly sick of throwing PBs in the discus. Looking forward to translating that into some big club throws #anytimesoon 10 months ago