What do you get when you combine an international athletics career, a degree in maths and a physical disability? That’s what I’ve been trying to work out for the past three years, with plenty of highs and lows along the way. Having narrowly missed out on selection for the London 2012 Paralympic Games, feel free to peruse my whimsical musings as I attempt to combine my quest to get back to the top table of disability athletics with the final year of my degree.
- New blog - BUCS and Beyond: thethomasgreenblog.wordpress.com/blog/ 3 days ago
- Delighted that I'll be competing at the Sainsbury's Grand Prix - Birmingham! Get your tickets today: britishathletics.org.uk/media/news/mar… #SainsburysGP 1 week ago
- RT @uonsport_dso: Getting ready to film @tjg_clubber throwing for a University podcast, coming to a website near you soon.... http://t.co/4… 1 week ago
- Great weekend away at BUCS with @UoN_Athletics - and a gold medal and new discus PB to boot #happydays 1 week ago
- All packed ready for BUCS tomorrow with @UoN_Athletics - now in the process of setting as many alarms as is humanly possible #earlymorning 2 weeks ago